What's on your mind?
Why (in 6x04) when McCullough, Blake and Luschek are in the break room or whatever does McCullough’s shirt say B. McCullough when her first name is Artesian?
Where was Daya during the season 5 finale?? Considering she was a major part of the riot she was nowhere to be seen on the finale and episodes before the finale?
Ok. I have looked at the results. Thank you for everybody's opinions. Here is my list.
Everything Taystee has gone through
Lolly going to Psych
Piper leaving Alex when Alex's Mom (Diane) died
Lorna's mental state throughout Season 7 due to the loss of her child.
ICE Detention Center (All the story lines and what people went through. It just breaks my heart more than the riot)
Does anyone know if the Danielle Brooks episode the last of the season or the end of the whole podcast? if that makes any sense 😂
in my opinion , i really can't stand badison. she was such a suck up to carol and wanted everything to go her way , such as being the kickball captain & even tried to sabotage chapman when chapman became kickball captain instead of her . i was so glad when she got transferred to missouri .
I'm nearly done with OITNB and I don't know if I should re-watch the series in the future. It's honestly a REALLY good show but I sadly can't watch it around my parents without them judging me lol
Is it just me who thinks that everyone hates daya for barely any reason? even though she is quite depressing and obviously a bit dull in the early seasons but she does have character and she’s also been a lot, look at her family life when she was young. She was litterally a carer for all of her siblings, now she has no responsibilities until season 5-7
Who do you think is the guard in Season 1 Episode 11 about 2:18 into the episode. She is seen in the background in the guard station right after Pornestache leaves Tricia Miller's bunk while talking to Red. It looks so much like Blanca Flores to me.
Hi OITNB fans,
Orange is the new black is running an auction and selling costumes and props from the set and characters!
I suggest you check it out soon a it ends in less than 2 days and the items are good!
(Items Updated regularly, but currently) Items such as
ID badges, Red's cookbooks, Frieda's map to her bunker, Christopher's wife's wedding dress that Lorna wore in the bathtub, Whisper's undergarments, Wanda and O'Neill's Polycon badges, guard outfits, Zirconia's boot, Nicky's outfit for Vauseman's wedding,Judy King's book, Vee's broken Broomstick that she tried to kill Cindy with, the body of the dead lamb and so much more interesting stuff!
I suggest you check it out as the proceeds are going to the real life Poussey Washington Fund and you'll be left with iconic OITNB props!
Update: Seemingly, every 7 days the old listings are being replaced with new ones, but I don't know how long this will go on
Check it out here:
I don't get why people blame Suzanne, I see why you could, but it doesn't make sense if you look deeper.
1) Humps put her in that mental state as he wanted her to fight, and allowed her to beat up her ex, despite her not being at all interested. Suzanne was dazed coming up to the protest because of this.
2) Piscatella ended a peaceful protest with violence to protect himself. This action had obvious consequences and would obviously lead to violence back from the prisoners.
3)Suzanne had PTSD from the fight as shown by her panic when they started to lift inmates.
4) Poussey chose to help Suzanne. That's who Poussey was, a kind, considerate, helpful friend and she was looking after Suzanne as she clearly heard Piscatella wanted her to be sent to psych.
5) Bayley panicked when Poussey did nothing to suggest hostility. She only talked in a normal tone and he placed her on the ground. She only was trying to protect Suzanne, whom Bayley had seen in a fight orchastrated by Humps. Therefore, he would know why she was reacting like that during the protest. Yet, he still went through with Piscatella's orders to send her to PSYCH
6) Suzanne tried to save her, like anyone would. Suzanne had PTSD as mentioned and obviously didn't want one of her bestfriends being hurt like Maureen, especially after seeing how evil the guards had been. But Seriously, if you were Suzanne would you really sit and watch your friend being held down? No. Most people would try and save her, how could Suzanne know that that would've distracted Bayley.
7) Bayley is ultimately the cause of her death, but it is not purely his fault. The bigger bad is MCC and Piscatella
8) MCC refused to train the guards properly and this led to Bayley being horrible at his job. Bayley should not have held Poussey that way.
9) Bayley wasn't trained but even without training, holding someone facedown to the ground, with your knee on their neck is a bit dangerous. It is somewhat justified by the stress of the situation once again.
10)Piscatella was trained and had years of experience, but once again made a stupid a dangerous decision. He also let Humphrey stay and so knew of the situation that he caused for Suzanne. Yet, he still immediately ordered Suzanne to be sent to PSYCH despite her not harming anybody when she was in the cafeteria. He would have known about her PTSD and why she would be this way but he still took it to dramatics.
Humphrey is the cause of Poussey's death.
Suzanne is not a cause, she was a consequence of Humps' actions, and so that puts more blame on him. Also, Suzanne felt really sad over Poussey's death. She wanted to feel like Poussey, suffocating herself with books to try understand
Piscatella indirectly caused it, but still knew what he could've been potentially doing
Bayley wasn't trained, and his reactions and decisions during the protest were stupid and against common sense, as well as hypocritical to his previous morals. Yet, I can place less blame on him as the stress of the situation may've affected him
Anyways, share your opinions below :)
116 Votes in Poll
One thing that always bothered me after the series finale was that we never saw Boo find out that PTuck died. There was no mention of it, and quite frankly, I wish that Kohan showed more of the inmates at Ohio.
The same applies to PTuck's boyfriend, Charlie Coates.
Another thing that bothers me is why did they suddenly decide to make Nicky Jewish? There was no evidence in series 1 to 3. If so, why didn’t she order the sought after Kosher meals? Why didn’t Black Cindy go to her for advice? It seems to me the scriptwriters just decided out of the blue to go with it, or maybe I missed something early on.....
Did anyone else find Dayanara a pain? She only ever had one expression, miserable. Always shrugging her shoulders, everything was too much effort....how Bennett, Pornstache and Daddy fell in love with her is a mystery!
Black cindy should’ve been able to whip vee’s ass before she died 😒
95 Votes in Poll
118 Votes in Poll
143 Votes in Poll